Do you feel uncomfortable in your bra? Then unfortunately your bra is not doing its job!
- You cant wait to take your bra off the minute you walk through the door in the evening – it is probably the WRONG size.
- You look like you have four breasts. If your bra is too small, excess flesh will bulge over the top and ruin the look of your clothes – You need a BIGGER bra.
- Your bra rides up the back – Then its too BIG , which also means your boobs are getting no support.
- The underwire is popping out into your flesh (I think this has happened us all at some stage) – THROW it away!
- If its cutting into your breastbone – it is either too SMALL or else the straps are too TIGHT.
- You have sore, red welts on your shoulders at the end of the day – The bra is not SUPPORTING you enough.
Hope this has helped you out! There is definitely nothing more annoying than an uncomfortable bra!