Hello my beautys 🙂
So I am so excited to join in on this `Whats in my make-up bag`TAG!!! This will be my second EVER tag and I must say I am truly enjoying it! So I don’t want to waffle on, I am going to get straight into it! I havent included my brushes because they don’t fit into my bag lol. These products are definitely what I use day-to-day for all my looks!
I am going to start off with my loose products and then I will introduce you to my everyday palettes! So firstly i have
- The Chanel cream bronzer which retails for €37, I wouldn’t go anywhere without this because you can create natural and dramatic looks with it and I love it!
- The MAC Prep+Prime powder which retails for €31, I find it fantastic for a smooth finish to your foundation and also gives a slight glow to the skin
- The Inglot HD illuminizing powder, Retails for €22 and is the perfect highlighter!
- The benefit Porefessional primer,Retails for €34, I just find that it gives the perfect canvas for applying your makeup.
- Seventeen Skin WOW is the perfect liquid highlighter and can also be used as a primer for under your foundation, retailing at ONLY €7.59
- Estee Lauder Double wear foundation retails at €37 and is definitely my holy grail foundation!!
- MAC pro-long wear concealer which is €21.50 is the best conealor i have come across!
- Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara retails for €9.99
- Inglot gel pots in shade 90 for brows and shade 77 for black eyeliner retailing at €15 and are another two of my holy grail products!
- Pennys lip liner in brown which is only €2.50
- Lip balm
- Juicy tube with a red pink tint
Then for my palettes I have these three that I bring everywhere with me because I can achieve every look with them! I love absolutely everything about them from the pigments to the texture! There definitely something to think about investing in if you havent got them!
- The naked palette from Urban Decay retailing at €46
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette retailing at €44
- Fuschia The Pro Collection of blushes and bronzers retailing at €101.50
I hope you enjoyed the nose haha.
Lots Of Love,