Hello Dawls :),
Okay so I have been doing some research on fats and sugar and how to eat less without feeling like your going cold turkey!
1. How to eat less Fats
- Always go for the skimmed milk or semi skimmed milk, it has half the fat of full fat milk, but the same amount of calcium and protein!
- Use an olive oil spread instead of butter.
- Go for low fat yogurt or creme frais instead of cream.
- Change to low fat cheese or else eat smaller portions of full fat cheese, which will give you a high taste factor for the calories.
- Make your own salad dressing with olive oil, lemon juice and balsamic vinigear instead of using mayo or creamy ready made dressings.
- Snack on nuts such as almonds and hazelnut instead of biscuits and crisps!
- Have fresh fruit for dessert rather than cakes or chocolate.
- Microwave, steam, boil or grill rather than roast or fry.
- Reduce the amount of fatty meats you eat such as sausages and beef.
- Measure oil for cooking with a spoon so you can control the amount your using.
2. How to cut down on sugar
- Drink water or low calories drinks.
- Get used to drinking tea or coffee without sugar- try cutting it down a little at a time so you dont have a heartattck lol.
- Spread jam, marmalade and honey more thinly on your toast.
- Try halving the sugar you use in recipes.
- Choose cereals that arent coated with sugar or contain alot of added sugar.
I am going to give these all ago starting from today as ive joined the gym aswel and want to do it properly! This would be a great start! If your going to start aswel then dont forget to let me know how your gettiing on either on my snapchat – Colliie or else my FB BeautyBy Nichole 🙂
Lots Of Love