Hey Dawls :).
So the majority of women will have their hair coloured/died! Therefore I think we all know how hard it is to keeping your colour vibrant and rich as long as you can! Here are 5 tips that help a lot 🙂
- The more you wash you hair, the more your colour is going to fade! If you are used to scrubbing your locks on a daily basis and don’t like to leave too long between washes, then dry shampoo is the best option for you 😉 You can purchase this in pharmacies or I know that penny’s stock the batiste range which is fab also for about €3-4 🙂
- ALWAYS use conditioner even if you have to before you get your hair coloured! Colouring damages the hair, which then leaves it porous and crying out for more moisture to keep it looking healthy and shiny! Always remember to rinse conditioner of thoroughly thou!
- Try your best not to use mousse, gel or hairspray too often because they all contain alcohol which strips your colour!
- We don’t get much sunlight in Ireland anyways so were all probably safe with this tip lol but ill tell you it for holiday purposes! Sunlight breaks down hair colour, which makes it fade! so try to wear something on your head like a scarf or hat while at the beach and walking around in sunny weather or apply a protective product to your hair that contains uv filters such as the L’oreal colour radiance.
- If your colour is already looking a bit faded then I would highly recommend a colour-enhancing shampoo that will help brighten it up! I use Revlons red for my hair its a shampoo & Conditioner and I swear by it!
So there are a few tips you can try out and see will they make a difference to your colour fading problems 🙂
Thanks for reading guys
Lots Of Love,